Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Peach Cobbler

6 c peaches, sliced or cubed (recipe calls for frozen/thawed; I used fresh)
2 T agave (originally 3 T sugar)
1 T lime juice (I only had lemon)

3/4 c flour (I used Bob's Red Mill GF All Purpose)
1/3 c brown sugar
1/4 t salt
6 T butter
1/2 c coarsely chopped pecans (I had walnuts)
Original recipe also calls for 3/4 c toffee candy bar broken into pieces

Put six 1 1/4 c ramekins on a baking sheet.  Preheat oven to 350.

Mix peaches, sweetener and lime juice; spoon into ramekins.

Whisk flour, brown sugar and salt to mix well, then cut in butter until mixture clumps together a bit.  Stir in nuts (and toffee, if you are using it).  Sprinkle over peaches.

Bake until bubbling and golden brown (35 minutes for me).  Cool 10 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment