Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday, 4/19/11

Hi all

Sorry I missed you last night. Our campsite didn't have a satellite signal. Or water spigots. Or showers. Or an open office. Or a working sink in the restroom. Get the idea? We had a gravel pad, a beautiful stone picnic table and...oh, yeah, nothing else.

We are in NC, at this moment at the Folk Art Center on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Yes, my darling Greg, I spent a lot of money. Sorry! Barb did too, but I beat her by a little.

Believe it or not, Barb is already back at the car, so I will continue later. I'll try for lunchtime in a couple of hours.

We are safe, car is same--no added oil since mid-day yesterday.

Love, Thelma

3 comments:

  1. what's a girl trip without SOME shopping?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that is roughing it, but no running water for the sink, yuck, got to wash your hands
    more salt and pepper shakers, lol, your plastic has been cancelled :) :)
    way strange on the oil usage, go figure,
    Rodger says to find some cigar smoking, toupee wearing, used car salesman and trade the car on the spot and cut your losses
    Glad your safe and back on the net, wasn't worried yet but getting close
    Love Greg

    ReplyDelete