Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday morning, 4/12/11

Morning, all. It's almost 9 am and we are packed up and ready to go up to the university. It was a cool, windy night and we both slept well. Eggs and maple bacon for breakfast and it was yummy. Our only minor complaint is no shower here. Beautiful otherwise. Greg, thanks for the email. Keep 'em coming!!

Not sure where we'll sleep tonight cause I never got in touch with Heidi. Will let you know.

Greg, if you would please call Uncle Dunc and Aunt Jo (Redditt) and give them this blog address because I can't email them either, and I promised to let them know our progress, I would appreciate it. More later, as the adventure continues.

1 comment:

  1. my love

    where would I find Uncle Dunc and Aunt Jo's phone number or e-mail address, they are not listed in the mac's address book

    Mazie has rolled in the mud and has it caked in her hair about an inch thick, the forecast is for an inch of rain tomorrow so hopefully mother nature will clean her up

    if you run out of fuel for the little stove try putting foil on the grate for the grill, I would do just the ends and leave the center open, that should direct enough heat to the pot so you can warm the soups up

    did you download a stud muffin for the GPS and dump the crackhead Heather, lol

    how come the time stamp on these posts are off by 3 hours? I checked the clock on the mac and that's alright

    heading for bed , damn alarm goes off way to early

    you two be safe, love

    ReplyDelete